Rules - 2002
[Federal Register: March 28, 2002 (Volume 67, Number 60)]
From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Drug Enforcement Agency
21 CFR Part 1308
Schedule of Controlled Substances: Proposed Rule: Rescheduling of Buprenorphine From Schedule V to Schedule III
In proposed rule document 02-6767 beginning on page 13114 in the issue of Thursday, March 21, 2002, make the following corrections:
1. On page 1135, in the first column, in the second paragraph, in the first line, "(0.3mg/m1)" should read, "(0.3mg/ml)".
2. On the same page, in the first column, in the second paragraph, in the fifth line, "Subozone®" should read, "Suboxone®".
3. On the same page, in the second column, in the second paragraph, in the thirteenth line, "table" should read, "tablet".
4. On the same page, in the same column, in the second paragraph, in the 15th line, "fewer" should read, "newer".
5. On page 13115, under the heading "What Is the Effect of This Notice?", in the first paragraph, in the fourth line, "salts or " should read, " salts of".
[FR Doc. C2-6767 Filed 3-27-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 1505-01-D
NOTICE: This is an unofficial version. An official version of this publication may be obtained directly from the Government Publishing Office (GPO).