Rules - 2000
[Federal Register: August 8, 2000 (Volume 65, Number 153)]
From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Drug Enforcement Administration
21 CFR Part 1310
Listed Chemicals; Final Establishment of Thresholds for Iodine and Hydrochloric Gas (Anhydrous Hydrogen Chloride)
In rule document 00-19289 beginning on page 47309 in the issue of Wednesday, August 2, 2000, make the following corrections:
- On page 47310, in the first column, in the ninth line, "in" should read "on".
- On the same page, in the same column, in the DATES section, in the third and fourth lines, "[insert date of publication]" should read "August 2, 2000".
- On the same page, in the same column, in the eighth line from the bottom, "iodide" should read "iodine".
- On page 47311, in the third column, in the second full paragraph, in the ninth line, "by" should read "to".
- On page 47314, in the second column, in the fifth line, after "anhydrous" add "hydrogen".
[FR Doc. C0-19289 Filed 8-7-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 1505-01-D
NOTICE: This is an unofficial version. An official version of this publication may be obtained directly from the Government Publishing Office (GPO).